Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Premier Arrive, Premier Servi


Mother's trip is coming to a close and I am preparing to go to Belgium, France and Italy starting this weekend. A lot of customers have asked me to look for certain items while I am overseas and I wanted to let you all know to send me an email or leave a comment of some things you would be interested in seeing. I will try to keep the blog updated with the days purchases. It can be rough finding an easy place to upload and detail pictures, being as we are always on the go. But I will try my best! When it comes to the new pieces, we always say 'first come, first served'. So if you see anything you like, do not hesitate to call us up and put your name on it!

One city I will be buying in is Parma, Italy. If you wanna talk good food this place is a Mecca. Parmesan cheese originated in the region as well as 'parma ham' or as we call it 'prosciutto ham'. It is left in these drying areas for 2 to 3 months. Soooo good.




warren@antiqueatticdothan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment