Monday, December 5, 2011

Pictures of the New Container! PART I

Just got off the plane from another successful buying trip in Europe! I was in the "Low Countries" as it was referred to in centuries past. Now often referred to as Benelux. Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, northeastern France and Western Germany.

The Euro is still strong, but they are in the same financial debacle as us "westerners"! One Irishman I was, of course, having a drink with made a statement that I thought was astute to the symbiotic relationship of the American market to the rest of the world: "When the American market sneezes, the rest of the World gets a cold!" Long story short, I got great deals on pieces and am more than excited to pass it on to our great customers!















































1 comment:

  1. Such Beautiful Pieces! My Blue Willow would just POP OUT in that! I wish I had the house for it though, lol.

    ReplyDelete